Thursday, May 5, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award!

My future sister-in-law at MoondancerJen's Nails, has nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award!




This is what you have to do when receiving this award:
- You have to write ten facts about yourself
- You have to pass the award along to ten other bloggers! 



Ten Facts about me:
1) I have a lot of hobbies and nail art is just an easier/less time consuming way for me to paint. The other hobbies are: writing, painting, playing video games (especially world of warcraft), thinking about interior design as I do not yet own a house, and spending time with my boyfriend.
2) I have been with my boyfriend, Chris, for almost 7 years now, still without a ring.
3) I love animals and have a dog named Malachi, he's a miniature toy poodle.
4) I'm 21 years old, though on May 14th I will be 22.
5) I've changed majors 3 times now and schools twice trying to get through college.
6) My weeks seem to always be planned for me before I even get a choice in the matter.
7) I love being outside, but I am allergic to everything and therefore avoid it.
8) I am constantly thought by my online friends to be a male, because I am able to beat them at video games.
9) I love my summer job and I hope to be hired by them once I graduate. It is Department of Defense work for the Navy. But I LOVE it. And everyone says you should love what you do.
10) I can't think of something else to say, so I think I am not interesting enough to say 10 facts about me. :p


The 10 bloggers I think deserve this:
1) Painted Lady Fingers
2) Confessions of a Polishaholic.
3) SpookyNails
4) Spellbinding Nails
5) Polish Insomniac
6) Pass the polish please 
7) playing with polish
8) Parokeets
9) Shadow's nail
10) Dwarf Man at Holy Powah (not a nail blog XD)

Thanks much for this, Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment