Thursday, February 23, 2012

Check This Out!

I am planning on working as an artist if at all possible and have set up my deviant art page to sell my prints. Here are some examples. Obviously the prints will not have the watermarks on them, but I have seen too many people have their art stolen, like saved and put elsewhere, to not have watermarks on them.

Funeral Wreath

Waterlily

The Witch Doctor

If you like these and want to see more, you can check out my deviant art page at http://kittenoni.deviantart.com/ and the link will forever be available on the right side of this blog.

I also have a facebook page now dedicated to the art, however it mostly links back to the deviant art page as well. The facebook is Bevy's Art On Facebook .

Thanks for any interest you show even if you don't want to buy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment