Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Art Blog!

I finally have a separate blog up and running for my art! I would love it if you all who follow me here could follow me there too, but of course I won't be offended if you don't. Bevy's Art

Below I have a few samples of my work! If you like it, all the more reason to follow my other blog! :D


Monarch's in Love. This is Acrylic on canvas.  It was given to my brother and his wife as a gift.

Charcoal eggs. Name is self explanatory is it not? XD

Akuri the Monster. I did this entirely on my Ipad2 for a contest on my main art website. Cute and Creepy isn't he?

Sunflower + Ladybug. This was a housewarming gift for my mom when she bought her house on the water. It is done in chalk.

And this cute little guy is my Dragonfruit Beetle Dragon. :D He's so cute, but did not win the contest he was entered in. :(

Once again, I would love it if you could check out my Art blog or follow it. Thanks everyone for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment