Saturday, June 11, 2011

Short nail designs

My cousin wanted to try out the stamping with me when I took my polish case up to West Virgina for vacation. She has short nails, but this shows you do not need long ones to do a great design!
My cousin's nails. The base is Steel her Heart by Sally Hansen, (and it only needed one coat!) stamped with Konad's Special White. Designs are from master plate A.

This is my design. I am actually not too pleased with how it turned out and I blame the Konad Special Red Stamping polish. I originally wanted to do this design on black, which would not work because the special polish was so sheer, and then it kind of bled when I stamped it onto this pearl color, not to mention the staining when taking it off. Any ideas on how to make this color stamp better?

No comments:

Post a Comment