Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Holographic Bue Stamping



I realize the photograph is a very good, but I really like this design. For it, I used blue moon lagoon which is a holographic light blue by OPI, with NFU Oh 61 which is a very pretty holographic silver. Both of these polishes stamped pretty well with the silver not working as well as the blue.

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. Unfortunately I went swimming the day after I did the design and it chipped off.

What do you think of holographic nail polishes? Personally they're my favorite.

5 comments:


  1. hard candy primer ketogenic doctors near me If desired, put in a little non-fat milk or soymilk and a packet of glucose substitute (a great choice is Splenda).Mid-Morning Snack (enjoy only when hungry1 steamed 6-inches corn tortilla with fresh or grilled vegetables (such as for example onions, green bell peppers, and tomatoes) and no-added-salt salsa.Warm the tortilla between slightly moistened paper towels in the microwave for about 1 minute, then top with veggies and salsa; fold ketogenic bread
    http://www.cureidea.com/

    ReplyDelete