Thursday, August 4, 2011

Caution Tape Mani

Design chosen by my boyfriend... in other words I am blaming this on him. I may make another attempt at something similar in the future. XD

This is a Wet & Wild, that has no name because it was a sample bottle, which I then taped off and added Sally Hansen's Wet Cement. I topped it all off with a matte top coat.

I am not pleased at all with this, well maybe the colors I used. I have learned a few lessons about tape manis from this though.

1) Make sure your base color is completely dry, so impatience is not good here.

2) Be sure your tape is very stick to your nail, and that there are no gaps at the edges.

And 3) Do not let the top polish dry at all before pulling up the tape.

This mani is not the best looking because I did none of those things... lesson learned though, don't repeat my mistake. XD (And no it really is not my boyfriends fault I guess... )

No comments:

Post a Comment